Aperture Tumblr Theme
Thank you for purchasing my theme. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email.
Thanks so much!
Installing and updating a theme
- Unzip downloaded package and locate Aperture.html file.
- Let’s open it in your text editor of choice.
Do not open it in a web browser as it will look like a mess.
- Now let’s select and copy all the content inside Aperture.html file by pressing CMD + A, CMD + C (Mac) or CTRL + A, CTRL + C (Windows PC).
- Log in to your Tumblr Dashboard.
- Open up your Customize panel and click "Edit HTML"
- Replace it with the new code you have copied from file
- Hit Update and click Save
IMPORTANT TextEdit (only Mac users)
Open TextEdit Preferences (CMD + ,)
CHECK: When opening a file display HTML files as HTML code instead of formatted text
Now you can open *.html, *.txt files
- On/OffInfinite Scroll
- On/OffShow Preloader
- On/OffShow Main Menu
- On/OffShow RSS link
- On/OffShow Archive link
- On/OffShow Random link
- On/OffShow Search
General Posts Options
- On/OffImage Pop up
- On/OffPost date
- On/OffShow Post Tags
- On/OffShow EXIF Data
- On/OffAuthor Info Box
- On/OffNext Previous Links on Post Page
- On/OffSocial Share Icons
- On/OffLike Button
- On/OffReblog Button
- On/OffFacebook Share
- On/OffTwitter Share
- On/OffPinterest Share
- On/OffGoogle Plus Share
- On/OffShow Instagram Feed
- On/OffShow Dribbble Feed
- On/OffShow Flickr Feed
- On/OffShow Twitter Feed
- On/OffSidebar Author Info
- On/OffSidebar Social Icons
- On/OffShow Tag Menu
|Sidebar Open Icon Color||#000|
|Author Text Color||#fff|
|Main Nav Background||#fff|
|Main Nav Link Color||#212121|
|Main Nav Link Hover Color||#9e9e9e|
|Tags Nav Background||#f5f5f5|
|Tags Nav Link Color||#838383|
|Tags Nav Link Hover Color||#9e9e9e|
|Search Input Color||#000|
|Quote Background Color||#3e2723|
|Quote Text Color||#fff|
|Chat Background Color||#fffee8|
|Chat Text Color||#000|
Format: Text, Link, Video, Audio
|Post Heading Color||#000|
|Post Text Color||#404040|
|Post Meta Text Color||#bdbdbd|
|Read More Color||#e91e63|
|Read More Text Color||#ffffff|
|Sidebar Text Color||#fff|
|Sidebar Link Hover Color||#01579b|
|Links Hover Color||#01579b|
1. Go to your Settings page here
2. Select the blog on the right sidebar
3. Find the twitter section
4. Connect your Twitter account with your Tumblr Account
5. Turn on "Show Twitter Feed"
- Authorize your Instagram account here
- Scroll down the page and click on the Retrieve my details bro! button.
- Copy and paste your User ID in the "Instagram Your User ID"
- Copy and paste your Access token in the "Instagram Your Access Token"
- Click Save
- You can also set: "Instagram Images Limit" and turn on/off Instagram feed "Show Instagram Feed"
- Turn on "Show Instagram Feed"
- Copy and paste your Dribbble account name in the "Dribbble Username" section in the Customize panel
- You can also change Dribbble shots number in the "Dribbble Shots Limit" field or turn off dribbble feed in the "Show Dribbble Feed"
- Click Save
- Get your Flickr ID number here by typing in your flickr URL of your photostream.
- Paste your ID in the "Flickr Username ID" section in the Customize panel
- Click Save
- You can also set: "Flickr Images Limit" and turn on/off "Show Flickr Feed"
- Go to "Advanced options" at the bottom of the Customize panel
- Turn off "Use default mobile theme" and click Save
- Make sure to save the changes.
Google Font Link: Roboto:400:700
Body Google Web Font: 'Roboto', sans-serif
If you want to featured post you need add tag: featured
You can add up to 3 slides with custom text and url address.
1. Turn on Slider and each slides from 1 to 3.
2. You can set any value of height (default slider height 440px).
3. You can add custom text to each and also different url address.
Please rate this theme if you don’t mind. It would be much appreciated.
June 15, 2016 - 2.0.6 - Social share bug fixes June 10, 2016 - 2.0.5 - Format video improvements June 7, 2016 - 2.0.1 - Press ESC key to hide sidebar May 20, 2016 - 2.0.0 - New design - New photo zoom - Full width, fully responsive grid - New slider (up to 3 slides) …. and more January 4, 2016 - 1.1.6 - CSS Improvements October 30, 2015 - 1.1.5 Update: - Scripts, Slick Slider October 8, 2015 - 1.1.4 - Dribbble Feed (Update) October 2, 2015 - 1.1.3 - Sidebar (CSS changes) September 22, 2015 - 1.1.2 - Slick Slider Update September 21, 2015 - 1.1.1 - Minor Bug Fixes September 8, 2015 - 1.1.0 - CSS, HTML, JS Improvements - Sidebar Improvements August 12, 2015 - 1.1.7 - Answer Post Support - CSS changes August 3, 2015 - 1.0.6 - Like Button Bug Fixed April 24, 2015 - 1.0.5 - Mobile: CSS improvements - Sidebar On/Off improvements - New options: + Photo pop up On/Off + Social sharing On/Off April 17, 2015 - 1.0.4 - Add new options: + Avatar Shape + Overlay Effect On/Off + Tag Menu On/Off + Featured Images On/Off + Sloga Position April 7, 2015 - 1.0.3 - Social Share Button - Bug fixed April 2, 2015 - 1.0.2 - CSS changes (Mobile) April 1, 2015 - 1.0.1 - Minor Bug Fixed March 30, 2015 - 1.0.0 - Released