Karla Tumblr Theme
Thank you for purchasing my theme. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email.
Thanks so much!
Installing and updating a theme
- Unzip downloaded package and locate Karla.html file.
- Let’s open it in your text editor of choice.
Do not open it in a web browser as it will look like a mess.
- Now let’s select and copy all the content inside Karla.html file by pressing CMD + A, CMD + C (Mac) or CTRL + A, CTRL + C (Windows PC).
- Log in to your Tumblr Dashboard.
- Open up your Customize panel and click "Edit HTML"
- Replace it with the new code you have copied from file
- Hit Update and click Save
IMPORTANT TextEdit (only Mac users)
Open TextEdit Preferences (CMD + ,)
CHECK: When opening a file display HTML files as HTML code instead of formatted text
Now you can open *.html, *.txt files
- On/OffSlide 1
- On/OffSlide 2
- On/OffSlide 3
- On/OffCategory Boxs
- On/OffInfinite Scroll
- On/OffShow Preloader
- On/OffShow Search
- On/OffShow Menu
- On/OffShow RSS link
- On/OffShow Archive link
- On/OffShow Random link
- On/OffShow Social Links
- On/OffFooter Social Icons
- On/OffShow Footer Menu
- On/OffShow Post Author
- On/OffShow EXIF Data
- On/OffNext Previous Links on Post Page
General Posts Options
- On/OffLike Button
- On/OffReblog Button
- On/OffFacebook Share
- On/OffTwitter Share
- On/OffPinterest Share
- On/OffGoogle Plus Share
- On/OffPermalink Icon
- On/OffShow Author Widget
- On/OffShow Instagram Feed
- On/OffShow Dribbble Feed
- On/OffShow Newsletter
- On/OffShow Twitter Feed
- On/OffShow Text Widget
4 category boxes
Sidebar - Turn on
Author widget - Sidebar
Sidebar - Newsletter
Sidebar - Custom HTML block
|Top Background Color||#000000|
|Top Text Color||#ffffff|
|Post Title Color||#000000|
|Post Meta Color||#ccc|
|Sidebar Background Color||#f2f2f2|
|Sidebar Heading Color||#000000|
|Sidebar Text Color||#4D4D4D|
|Footer Background Color||#000000|
|Footer Text Color||#ffffff|
|Link Hover Color||#84E4FF|
|Selection Text Color||#ffffff|
|Selection Background Color||#AFB2B2|
1. Go to your Settings page here
2. Select the blog on the right sidebar
3. Find the twitter section
4. Connect your Twitter account with your Tumblr Account
5. Turn on "Show Twitter Feed"
- Authorize your Instagram account here
- Scroll down the page and click on the Retrieve my details bro! button.
- Copy and paste your User ID in the "Instagram Your User ID"
- Copy and paste your Access token in the "Instagram Your Access Token"
- Click Save
- You can also set: "Instagram Images Limit" and turn on/off Instagram feed "Show Instagram Feed"
- Turn on "Show Instagram Feed"
- Copy and paste your Dribbble account name in the "Dribbble Username" section in the Customize panel
- You can also change Dribbble shots number in the "Dribbble Shots Limit" field or turn off dribbble feed in the "Show Dribbble Feed"
- Click Save
- Get your Flickr ID number here by typing in your flickr URL of your photostream.
- Paste your ID in the "Flickr Username ID" section in the Customize panel
- Click Save
- You can also set: "Flickr Images Limit" and turn on/off "Show Flickr Feed"
- Go to "Advanced options" at the bottom of the Customize panel
- Turn off "Use default mobile theme" and click Save
- Make sure to save the changes.
Google Font Link: Rubik:400,700,400italic
Main Font: 'Rubik', sans-serif
MailChimp Form URL
Copy action URL and past to the MailChimp Form URL
Please rate this theme if you don’t mind. It would be much appreciated.
[1.1.0] - August 17, 2016 ### ADDED: - New option on/off: High res photo in the content [1.0.0] - June 10, 2016 - Released