Spring Tumblr Theme
Thank you for purchasing my theme. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email.
Thanks so much!
Installing and updating a theme
- Unzip downloaded package and locate Spring.html file.
- Let’s open it in your text editor of choice.
Do not open it in a web browser as it will look like a mess.
- Now let’s select and copy all the content inside Spring.html file by pressing CMD + A, CMD + C (Mac) or CTRL + A, CTRL + C (Windows PC).
- Log in to your Tumblr Dashboard.
- Open up your Customize panel and click "Edit HTML"
- Replace it with the new code you have copied from file
- Hit Update and click Save
IMPORTANT TextEdit (only Mac users)
Open TextEdit Preferences (CMD + ,)
CHECK: When opening a file display HTML files as HTML code instead of formatted text
Now you can open *.html, *.txt files
- On/OffInfinite Scroll
- On/OffShow Preloader
- On/OffTop Menu
- On/OffShow RSS link
- On/OffShow Archive link
- On/OffShow Random link
- On/OffHeader Image
- On/OffIntro Avatar
- On/OffIntro Social Icons
General Post Options
- On/OffNext Previous Links on Post Page
- On/OffAuthor Post Info Box
- On/OffShow EXIF Data
- On/OffLike Button
- On/OffReblog Button
- On/OffFacebook Share
- On/OffTwitter Share
- On/OffPinterest Share
- On/OffGoogle Plus Share
- On/OffSidebar Author Info
- On/OffSidebar Avatar
- On/OffSidebar Social Icons
- On/OffShow Instagram Feed
- On/OffShow Dribbble Feed
- On/OffShow Flickr Feed
- On/OffShow Twitter Feed
- On/OffSidebar Search
- On/OffSidebar Navigation
- On/OffSidebar Tag Menu
|Logo Text Color||#fff|
|Menu Icon Color||#fff|
|Main Menu Text Color||#fff|
|Text Meta Color||#bdbdbd|
|Link Hover Color||#dc1f65|
|Intro Heading Color||#424242|
|Intro Text Color||#424242|
|Intro Social Icons Color||#424242|
|Link Text Color||#424242|
|Quote Background Color||#fafafa|
|Quote Text Color||#000|
|Chat Background Color||#fcffcb|
|Chat Text Color||#424242|
|Footer Border Color||#f1f1f1|
|Footer Text Color||#424242|
|Pagination Current Color||#999999|
|Pagination Hover Color||#f876a6|
|Selection Text Color||#dedede|
|Selection Background Color||#f0f0f0|
1. Go to your Settings page here
2. Select the blog on the right sidebar
3. Find the twitter section
4. Connect your Twitter account with your Tumblr Account
5. Turn on "Show Twitter Feed"
- Authorize your Instagram account here
- Scroll down the page and click on the Retrieve my details bro! button.
- Copy and paste your User ID in the "Instagram Your User ID"
- Copy and paste your Access token in the "Instagram Your Access Token"
- Click Save
- You can also set: "Instagram Images Limit" and turn on/off Instagram feed "Show Instagram Feed"
- Turn on "Show Instagram Feed"
- Copy and paste your Dribbble account name in the "Dribbble Username" section in the Customize panel
- You can also change Dribbble shots number in the "Dribbble Shots Limit" field or turn off dribbble feed in the "Show Dribbble Feed"
- Click Save
- Get your Flickr ID number here by typing in your flickr URL of your photostream.
- Paste your ID in the "Flickr Username ID" section in the Customize panel
- Click Save
- You can also set: "Flickr Images Limit" and turn on/off "Show Flickr Feed"
- Go to "Advanced options" at the bottom of the Customize panel
- Turn off "Use default mobile theme" and click Save
- Make sure to save the changes.
Please rate this theme if you don’t mind. It would be much appreciated.
May 25, 2016 - 1.3.0 Improved: - Responsive Layout Added: - New options May 9, 2016 - 1.2.0 Added: - New Photoset February 9, 2016 - 1.1.9 Added: - New Lightbox - Theme Customization Options January 22, 2016 - 1.1.8 Improvements: - Format Audio - Mobile version October 30, 2015 - 1.1.7 Update: - Scripts, Slick Slider Format Link: - Added: Link thumbnail October 8, 2015 - 1.1.6 - Dribbble Feed (Update) October 2, 2015 - 1.1.5 - Format Chat (CSS changes) September 21, 2015 - 1.1.4 - Sidebar Improvements September 15, 2015 - 1.1.3 - Minor bug fixes September 6, 2015 - 1.1.2 - Format Link Improvements August 24, 2015 - 1.1.1 - Slick Slider Update August 23, 2015 - 1.1.0 - New Sidebar - CSS changes - Format Answer (support) - Updated: - Masonry - Infinite Scrolling - Sidebar scripts August 3, 2015 - 1.0.3 - Like Button Bug Fixed June 2, 2015 - 1.0.2 Updated: - Masonry script May 20, 2015 - 1.0.1 Updated: - jQuery & Infinite Scroll Scripts May 8, 2015 - 1.0.0 -Released